A GRAMMAR OF CHEMISTRY, WHEREIN THE PRINCIPLES OF THE SCIENCE ARE FAMILIARIZED BY A VARIETY OF EASY AND ENTERTAINING EXPERIMENTS.By the Rev. D. Blair and corrected and revised by Benjamin Tucker.
by (Phillips, Sir Richard)
- See description
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A GRAMMAR OF CHEMISTRY, WHEREIN THE PRINCIPLES OF THE SCIENCE ARE FAMILIARIZED BY A VARIETY OF EASY AND ENTERTAINING EXPERIMENTS.By the Rev. D. Blair and corrected and revised by Benjamin Tucker.
- (Phillips, Sir Richard)
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- (Printed by Stiles for) David Hogan, Philadelphia: .
- Date published
- PENNSYLVANIA IMPRINTS EARLY AMERICAN SCIENCE EDUCATION CHEMISTRY GRAMMAR JUVENILE PHILADELPHIA IMPRINT 1810
- Bookseller catalogs
- EDUCATION; EARLY AMERICAN IMPRINTS; SCIENCE / TECHNOLOGY;
Terms of Sale
THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any...[more]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]