Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Customers may return ordered books for any reason within 14 days of receipt. We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error. Shipping fees and handling fees may be charged to the customer if the return is the result of customer error. Open box charges may be applied for new books that are opened by customers (i.e. the shrink wrap is removed or there is obvious signs of wear.)
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]