Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The classic Civil War study of General Ulysses S. Grant, written by Pulitzer Prize-winner Bruce Catton, introduces General Grant as he undertakes his first Civil War command, and follows him as he leads his troops through a series of battles, including Belmont, Fort Donelson, Shiloh, Corinth, Chickasaw Bayou, Edwards Station, and Vicksburg.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Bookshelf (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Grant Moves South
- Catton, Bruce
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Third Printing
- Little, Brown and Company
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Confederacy Union "Civil War"
- Bookseller catalogs
- American History; Signed;
Terms of Sale
We accept payment by check or money order in U.S. currency, PayPal, or by credit card through Biblio.com. We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described in the Biblio.com website. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (incorrect book/not as described/damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind about a book that you've ordered, please contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
About the Seller
About Old Bookshelf
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
This Book’s Categories
- Autographs & Signed Books Signed Books
- Countries & Cultures North America United States Americana
- History Western History United States History
- Military & Military History
- Military & Military History Wars American Civil War
- Politics, Government and Law
- Countries & Cultures
- Biography & Essays Biography & Memoirs