Grant's Cavalryman The Life and Wars of General James H.Wilson
by Longacre, Edward G
Standard Delivery: 14 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Vera Enterprises LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Grant's Cavalryman The Life and Wars of General James H.Wilson
- Longacre, Edward G
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Stackpole Books
- Place of Publication
- Mechanicsburg, PA
- Date published
- History, Civil War, United States, Army, Campaigns, James Harrison Wilson 1837 - 1925, Biography, Generals, 1861-1865
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Vera Enterprises LLC
We are still open for business, with a very reduced staff and only one person works at a time in the office and/or shipping. We ship world wide and quote additional shipping for all oversized books and/or over 2 lbs. An N95 Mask is worn and gloves changed with each book as it is processed. We transport packed books to a post office and Current events have also limited our accessibility.
Requests for photos are accepted however they are not answered until staff is available, both to photograph and later answer.
Books are subject to prior sale. Please call or e-mail to hold book(s).
If shipping preference is not indicated, we will send the books: Media rate with signature confirmation for all USA delivery; priority for international orders. All international orders require a destination phone number; please provide.
**Customer assumes risk of loss or damage if registered or insured option is not requested.
About the Seller
About Vera Enterprises LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]