THE GRAPHIC ARTS, A TREATISE ON THE VARIETIES OF DRAWING, PAINTING, AND ENGRAVING, IN COMPARISON WITH EACH OTHER AND WITH NATURE
by Hamerton, Philip Gilbert
Granville, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Wild Muse (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE GRAPHIC ARTS, A TREATISE ON THE VARIETIES OF DRAWING, PAINTING, AND ENGRAVING, IN COMPARISON WITH EACH OTHER AND WITH NATURE
- Hamerton, Philip Gilbert
- Book Condition
- Used - Fair
- Lyle Stuart
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
The Wild Muse
Returnable within 10 days.
About the Seller
About The Wild Muse
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...
- Text Block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book....