Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Baedeker, 1910. Seventh edition Revised. Hardcover. good. Octavo. Red cloth. 28 maps, 65 plans and a panorama. (With many folded) Small amount of water-staining near edges of the index pages. Binding tight.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Midway Used and Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Great Britain; Handbook for Travellers
- Karl Baedeker
- Book condition
- Used - good
- Quantity available
- Seventh edition Revised
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- World History;
Terms of Sale
Midway Used and Rare Books
Domestic shipping is USPS media rate for $6.00 with delivery confirmation. MINNESOTA residents-please add 7.875% Sales Tax. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.Overseas Orders: -billed for exact shipping charges. We prefer INSURED Parcel Post -- buyer assumes all risk of uninsured shipment including mail theft, loss, or damage.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
St. Paul, Minnesota
Ask Seller a Question
About Midway Used and Rare Books
Midway Bookstore was established in 1965. We have an open shop overflowing with tens of thousands of used, rare, and out of print books. As a general used bookstore, our stock encompasses all subject areas with a strong emphasis on Art, Illustrated books, History and Photography. You can contact us via e-mail or phone. Keep checking our inventory--we are always adding new titles!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]