Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
DECOR : Un salon dans la maison des Murray, vieille demeure triste et en mauvais etat, dans un lointain quartier de Londres. Cependant, la piece est vaste et conserve un certain aspect de grandeur. Un escalier au fond de la piece conduit au premier etage, dont on entrevoit le palier. A droite, une porte donnant dans le vestibule. Une large fenetre occupe la plus grande partie du cote droit.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Minotavros Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Great Cases of Sherlock Holmes
- Doyle, Sir Arthur Conan
- Hooks, Mitchell
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- The Franklin Library
- Place of Publication
- Franklin Center, Pennsylvania
- Date published
- Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Mystery, Franklin Library Mystery Masterpieces
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction; Mystery; Franklin Library;
Terms of Sale
All prices listed in Canadian dollars. We guarantee that all items are properly packaged and handled with care. Please allow one to two business days for your order to be shipped. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
About the Seller
About Minotavros Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Especially for older books, a printer's device refers to an identifying mark, also sometimes called a printer's mark, on the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]