The Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan During the Christian Dispensation
by Mrs. E. G. White
- Good/No dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review and Herald Publishing Co., Battle Creek, Michigan, 1888. Hardcover. Condition: Good. No Jacket. First edition revised and enlarged. 704 pp. Text yellowed with light foxing typical of age. Illustrated with 43 b/w drawing plates throughout, including frontispiece. PP clean and unmarked. Top and fore edges marbled. Spine loose, but still intact. Front decorative cover with gilted and embossed angel hovering over a sinner in the bottomless pit. An anthology over 27 chapters on the evolution of religion from the Destruction of Jerusalem (Chapter 1) through the reformers throughout the world and ending with The Controversy Ended (Chapter 27).
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Select Tomes (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan During the Christian Dispensation
- Mrs. E. G. White
- Grey cloth over boards with title and black and gold embossed artwork on cover. Front spine torn, headband and tail frayed, Hing
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No dust jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition revised and enlarged
- Review and Herald Publishing Co.
- Place of Publication
- Battle Creek, Michigan
- Date Published
- Religion, Christianity
- Bookseller catalogs
- 6 1/2 x 9
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2020
Ask Seller a Question
About Select Tomes
I am making available selections from my collection of eclectic, historical and sometimes rare books. My collection includes historical novels, cookbooks, textbooks and children's books along with other ephemera.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]