by Ferber, Edna
- BINDING/CONDITION: dark blue cloth, top edge yellow; moderate rubbing to the corners and the spine ends, the boards are slightly
Standard Delivery: 3 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Bookworm (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Great Son.
- Ferber, Edna
- Book condition
- Used - BINDING/CONDITION: dark blue cloth, top edge yellow; moderate rubbing to the corners and the spine ends, the boards are slightly
- Book Club Edition.
- Doubleday, Doran & Company
- Place of Publication
- Garden City, New York:
- Date published
- 281 pages.
- Small 8vo (about 8 inches tall)
Terms of Sale
Books over two pounds being sent by Priority Mail will be shipped at cost. International shipments are at cost. We use flat rate envelopes when possible. Return for refund if not satisfied.
About the Seller
About The Bookworm
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- book club edition
- A generic term denoting a book which was produced or distributed by one of any number of book club organizations. Usually the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]