Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Garden City, New York, U.S.A.: doubleday, Doran & Co., Inc., 1945 Very good/very good, hardcover, book club edition, dust jacket chipped.. Book Club Edition. Hard Cover. Very Good/Very Good.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Book House - St. Louis (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Great Son
- Ferber, Edna
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Book Club Edition
- doubleday, Doran & Co., Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Garden City, New York, U.S.A.
- Date published
- Fiction Novels
Terms of Sale
The Book House - St. Louis
All orders shipped within 48 hours with delivery confirmation. We want you to be satisfied with your order and will make every effort to describe accurately and ship promptly. Return claims must be filed within two weeks of receiving item. Returned items may incur a small processing/handling fee depending on the circumstances.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About The Book House - St. Louis
Booksellers since 1986. We have over 350,000 books in our open shop located in the St. Louis, Missouri area about 45,000 listed online. A portion of all proceeds support Second Chapter Life Center for young adults with special needs.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- book club edition
- A generic term denoting a book which was produced or distributed by one of any number of book club organizations. Usually the...[more]