Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Heinemann, 1945. VG, Shelfwear, bump, fading to spine heel, foxing, browning/G+, Price-clipped, edgewear, chips, tears, perforations, foxing, browning. Family saga, spanning the Klondyke gold rush, life between the wars, and World War II. Expanded condition report/digital photo on request.. 1st UK Edition. Hard Cover with Dust Jacket. Very Good/Good +.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
All books are offered subject to prior sale. Books may be returned for any reason within 14 days of receipt, but the return postage is for the buyer's account unless the fault is ours (i.e. incorrect book sent etc). The cheaper postage rate is not for Surface Mail but for a consolidated (economy) rate - the expected delivery time being 21 - 45 days.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
We are internet-based booksellers, so our stock is not set-up for browsing. However, visitors are welcome if an appointment is made first. We specialise in fiction.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.