Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
DOUBLEDAY/DORAN. NY 1945. Fine. 1945. First Edition. Hardcover. Fine in a Vg.+ dj. (Small chip at base of spine. Several short edge chips in dj.) .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Waverley Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- GREAT SON.
- Ferber, Edna
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- First Edition
- DOUBLEDAY/DORAN. NY 1945
- Date published
- Modern Literature/edna Ferber/203
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
TERMS: All items are offered subject to prior sale. Any book may be returned within 10 days, providing prompt notice is given. Scans available upon request. SHIPPING: Shipping is by USPS/Priority/Insured at $11.50 for the first book, $1.00 for each additional book. USPS/Media Mail/Insured for $7.50 for the first book, $1.00 for each additional book. Priority Mail/Insured at actual cost. Overseas shipping is via Air Parcel Post/Insured at actual cost. First Class Mail International shipped at actual cost.(Insurance not available for this rate,and we will ship only with customer's waiver for loss or damage) PAYMENT: We accept: VISA, MasterCard, American Express,PayPal and Checks. California residents, please add 9.25% sales tax to your order.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Santa Monica, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Waverley Books
Waverley Books is a mail order operation.We conduct business from our home. Lists of books for sale are issued regularly during the year. Customers are welcome by appointment to view the inventory.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]