Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Independent Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Great Son
- Ferber, Edna
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- VG (-)
- Quantity available
- First Edition (stated)
- Doubleday, Doran & Company, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Garden City
- Date published
- literature, Fiction
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Thank you for shopping with Independent Books. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. All U.S. orders shipped media mail, unless otherwise requested. We will quote shipping outside the U.S. on a per-sale basis.
About the Seller
About Independent Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.