The Great Hunt
by Jordan, Robert (Pseudonym Of James Oliver Rigney, Jr. )
- Very Good+
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- S. Howlett-West Books (member of ABAA & ILAB) (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Great Hunt
- Jordan, Robert (Pseudonym Of James Oliver Rigney, Jr. )
- Matthew C. Nielsen
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- 1st Paperback Edition; 1st Printing
- Tor Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Science Fiction, Robert Jordan, The Wheel Of Time, epic Fantasy, Heroic Fantasy, Allegory, Good and Evil, Light and Dark, Science Fiction
Terms of Sale
S. Howlett-West Books (member of ABAA & ILAB)
$5.00 for Media mail shipping for first book & $1.50 for each succeeding title.(please note that packages shipped this method can take up to four weeks to arrive) or Priority rate shipping or Fed Ex for $7.00 for the first book & $2.50 for each additional title. All books mailed with care and in most cases will include automatic delivery confirmation for tracking ability. International customers charged at cost. We offer a 20% dealer discount. Please let us know if order is for resale. Gladly accepting checks, money orders and VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS and Pay Pal . Two week returns for any reason with prior notification. Email preferred, or leave message on answering machine. We check messages at least twice a day. Come visit out New website at : showlettwestbooks.com. Always buying individual titles or collections. Please contact us for details.
About the Seller
About S. Howlett-West Books (member of ABAA & ILAB)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]