Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Carroll and Graf, 1992. 857pp. Extremities lightly chipped; bottom of spine bumped; edges faded; owner inscrip. half-title. Includes Where Angels Fear to Tread; The Longest Journey; A Room with a View; & Howards End. OK reading copy.. Reprint. Paperback. VG-.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Priceless Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Great Novels of E.M. Forster
- Forster, E. M
- Book condition
- Used - VG-
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Carroll and Graf
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Subject to prior sale, returns accepted if not as described. Will hold books for two weeks.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not...[more]