Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Toronto: Longmans, 1946 1946 stated first Canadian edition in good condition by the author of My Friend Flicka. Slight cock to spine and slight tan to edges. Clean pages, no writing or marks, save penciled price on ffep. Grey boards with Green and Gold lettering and stylised horse's head on spine and front board. The gilt is somewhat worn. There is wear along front of spine and bumping and wear to corners and head and tail of spine. DJ, although unclipped and displaying original price, is in pieces, and missing rear panel altogether.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Sparkle Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Green Grass of Wyoming
- O'Hara, Mary
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Stated First Canadian Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- AMERICAN WEST HISTORY
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2008
Calgary , Alberta
Ask Seller a Question
About Sparkle Books
I search out used books on principle to highlight their value, keep them circulating and out of the landfill (and just because I am compelled to tell people to "read this"!)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]