Green Mountain Poets.
by Sanborn, A.J., editor
- Collectible; VG
Bluffton, South Carolina, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Claremont, N.H.: Claremont Manufacturing Company, 1872. First Edition . Hardcover. Collectible; VG. 12mo, full brown leather, raised bands, gilt titles, brown paper eps, 511pp, errata page. Condition is VERY GOOD: some lt. rubbing to the extremities and a bit on the spine, typical yellowing to pages at edges. A nice copy of this compilation of Vermont poets.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Bygone Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Green Mountain Poets.
- Sanborn, A.J., editor
- Book Condition
- Used - Collectible; VG
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Claremont, N.H.: Claremont Manufacturing Company
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature / Poetry; Vermont;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2004
Bluffton, South Carolina
Ask Seller a Question
About Bygone Books
A closed shop of fine used and collectible books with specialties in Literature, Children's, Domestic Arts, Decorative Arts, and Great Britain.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Errata: aka Errata Slip A piece of paper either laid in to the book correcting errors found in the printed text after being...
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...