Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: Knopf, 1971. Endpapers professionally restored. Dustwrapper shows typical minor spine fading (to a peach color, type on spine still quite readable). A tight and clean copy of the first edition of this, the author's third book. Many consider this the author's best work. . First Edition. Hard Cover. Near Fine/VG++.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- abookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- GARDNER, John
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Addbooks51; ABAA2; Addbooks63; Addbooks84; NYSHOW2008; NYSHOW2007; NYSHOW2009;
Terms of Sale
All books are fully guaranteed and returnable for any or no reason within 10 days of receipt.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
We have been selling books of note (especially literary first editions, poetry and drama) for over 20 years.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]