Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Truchas, NM: Tate Gallery. Good+. 1970. First Edition. Paperback. Signed by author on front endpaper. First edition. Soft cover, stapled binding, 84 pages. Covers are faded around edges and corners are bumped and creased. Covers have some creasing around edges. Spine is faded. Front endpaper has a price in upper corner and a piece of inside front cover is stuck to front endpaper. Dedication page has a stain. Book is in good plus condition.; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 84 pages; Signed by Author .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Inside the Covers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Growing Up in New Mexico
- Bill Tate
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- First Edition
- Tate Gallery
- Place of Publication
- Truchas, NM
- Date published
- New Mexico, American History, New Mexico History, Lea County, Santa Fe
Terms of Sale
Inside the Covers
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2011
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]