Grundtræk af Husdyrenes Bygningslære samt Beslaglæren [roughly translates as: Rudiments of Livestock Building Doctrine and Fittings Lessons]: Udarbejdet til brug ved Undervisningen paa Landbrugsskoler af F. W. A. Hutzen, dyrlaege, Lerer ved Vinding Landbrugsskole [roughly: Prepared for the teaching of Agricultural Colleges of FWA Hütz, veterinarian Lerer by Vinding Agricultural College].
Archdale, North Carolina, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
No finds online in English sites. Found on Scandinavian antiquarian site (http://www.antikvariat.net/dk/EBE11445.cgi), asking 150 pounds.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Tannery Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Grundtræk af Husdyrenes Bygningslære samt Beslaglæren [roughly translates as: Rudiments of Livestock Building Doctrine and Fittings Lessons]
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity Available
- Later printing
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- horses; veterinary; veterinarian; hooves; livestock
- Bookseller catalogs
- Antique Books; Science;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Tannery Books
Scroll down to browse by category.
Vintage books are at least 50 years old (vintage children's may be more recent) and Antique books are at least 100 years old.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- table of contents
- Marbled Paper
- Decorative colored paper that imitates marble with a veined, mottled, or swirling pattern. Commonly used as the end papers or...