LA GUERRE-CRIME ET LES CRIMINELS DE GUERRE, RÉFLEXIONS SUR LA JUSTICE PÉNALE INTERNATIONALE, CE QU'ELLE EST ET CE QU'ELLE DEVRAIT ÊTRE.
by Pella, Vespasien V
- See description
Brooklyn, New York
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Dan Wyman Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- LA GUERRE-CRIME ET LES CRIMINELS DE GUERRE, RÉFLEXIONS SUR LA JUSTICE PÉNALE INTERNATIONALE, CE QU'ELLE EST ET CE QU'ELLE DEVRAIT ÊTRE.
- Pella, Vespasien V
- Book condition
- Neuchatel, Editions De La Baconnière
- Date published
- Holo13, Judaica Jewish, Jewry Judaism, Jews Juif Juives, Juden Judisch, Joden Judios, Religious Religion, Holocaust Shoah, World War 2 Second, Fascist Fascism
Terms of Sale
Dan Wyman Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Receive free of charge our monthly book list of unusual out-of-print Jewish, titles in your e-mail box--days before they are posted on line. E-mail us for details (no purchase necessary). All titles are 100% returnable for any reason. We accept payment by check or major credit card (MC/VISA, AMEX, Discover). Please call or e-mail to hold an item. We reciprocate standard trade terms.
About the Seller
About Dan Wyman Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A state in which all or some of the pages of a book have not been separated from the adjacent pages, caused by a traditional...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]