Guide to the Excavations of Ostia Antica: With a Section about the Renaissance Borgo
by Gallico, Sonia
- near fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
ATS Italia editrice, 1994. First edition, 1994. Text in English. Contains a fold-out panoramic photo of the excavations as well as numerous inset detail maps and drawings. Photos (94) in color, book printed on coated paper. Recontructed drawings, glossary included. Very good plus/near fine with light shelfwear. 64 pp.. 1st Edition. Soft Cover. Near Fine.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Guide to the Excavations of Ostia Antica: With a Section about the Renaissance Borgo
- Gallico, Sonia
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- ATS Italia editrice
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Travel Essay;
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, literary firsts and signed editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.