A Guide To Modern Cookery : With Related Ephemera
by Escoffier, A
- Very Good+
Market Harborough, Leicestershire
Standard Delivery: 14 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Ashton Rare Books ABA, PBFA, ILAB (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Guide To Modern Cookery : With Related Ephemera
- Escoffier, A
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Quantity available
- First UK Edition
- Heinemann, London
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Escoffier, Cookery
Terms of Sale
Ashton Rare Books ABA, PBFA, ILAB
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Ashton Rare Books ABA, PBFA, ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- A technique of printing where the inked image or text is ...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.