The Guns of Normandy: A Soldier's Eye View, France 1944
by Blackburn, George G
- very good
- Very Good/Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Lukeville , Arizona, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- West of Eden Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Guns of Normandy: A Soldier's Eye View, France 1944
- Blackburn, George G
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- First Edition, First Printing by numberline
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Mcclelland & Stewart
- Place of Publication
- This edition first published
- 1940's; Artillery operations, Canadian; Canada; Canada. Canadian Army; France; History; Military; Other; World War II; World War, 1939-1945
Terms of Sale
West of Eden Books
Shipping rates are based on packages weighing up to 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds). Heavier items and sets of books will incur higher shipping charges. All books are packed carefully using bubblewrap and extra protection when warranted.
About the Seller
About West of Eden Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...