Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Gustave Caillebotte, Urban Impressionist
by Caillebotte, Gustave) Distel, Ann; Douglas W. Druick; Gloria Groom; Rodolphe Rapetti; Julia Sagraves; Kirk Varanedoe
- near fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Art Institute of Chicago. Near Fine. 1995. First Edition; First Printing. Soft Cover. 0865591393 . Illustrated throughout in color and black and white. Published on the occasion of the exhibition, 18 February - 28 May, 1995. Tight, clean and crisp. A touch of light shelf wear to wraps, otherwise As New. No inscriptions. No remainder mark. Not ex-library. In excellent condition. ; 4to; 351 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Eliabooks (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Gustave Caillebotte, Urban Impressionist
- Caillebotte, Gustave) Distel, Ann; Douglas W. Druick; Gloria Groom; Rodolphe Rapetti; Julia Sagraves; Kirk Varanedoe
- Soft Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- First Edition; First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Place of Publication
- Chicago, Illinois, U.s.a.
- Date Published
- 0865591393, ART, ARTISTS, MONOGRAPH, IMPRESSIONISM, ART, EXHIBITIONS, COLLECTIONS, CATALOGS, Art Individual Artist Artists Monograph
Terms of Sale
All books may be returned for a full refund within 21 days of purchase. They must be returned in the condition as sent.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2006
Santa Monica, California
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on... [More]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]