Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Oslo: Mittet & Co. Kunstforlag, 1926. Book. Good. Hardcover. No Jacket; Royal Octavo. Two volumes; marbled paper covered boards with flat leather spines and corner; some rubbing wear to extremities of spine and corners. Text in Norwegian..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The John Bale Books LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- H. C. Andersens Evetyr. Two Volumes
- Andersen, Hans Christian. Pa Norsk Ved J. Morland
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Mittet & Co. Kunstforlag
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
The John Bale Books LLC
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- marbled paper
- Decorative colored paper that imitates marble with a veined, mottled, or swirling pattern. Commonly used as the end papers or...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]