H. G. Wells: critic of progress
by Williamson, Jack
- Very Good with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Aucott & Thomas (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- H. G. Wells: critic of progress
- Williamson, Jack
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good with no dust jacket
- First Edition
- The Mirage Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Literary Criticism, Science Fiction
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature / English;
Terms of Sale
Aucott & Thomas
All international orders will be sent by Royal Mail tracked priority airmail.
Payment by card preferred, but cheques or International Money Orders in Sterling are also accepted, as are payments via Paypal, please make your payment to email@example.com. We also accept payments by bank transfer - please contact us for details.
Customers are invited to contact us if they would like more information about a particular book. We always try to be accurate. If an error in description is made, we will refund the full price but please contact us before returning the book.
About the Seller
About Aucott & Thomas
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]