Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Berlin: Verlag Von Franz Duncker, 1867. Book. Very Good. Hardcover. No Jacket; 12mo. Two volumes bound in one; later black cloth with gilt-printed spine; some fading to lettering on spine; toning to pages; bookplate of Jeffrey L. Sammons, professor of German at Yale.".
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The John Bale Books LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- H. Heine's Leben Und Werke. Zwei Bande
- Strodtmann, Adolf
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Verlag Von Franz Duncker
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
The John Bale Books LLC
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]