Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Frederick Stokes, 1890. Book. Good. Hardcover. Bookplate on flyleaf and gully tear at inside front cover. Gray cloth binding with an illustration on cover of a young girl and British soldier. Edgewear all around, worse on spine. Dust soiled..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The John Bale Books LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- H A Ogden
- Ogden, Ruth
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Frederick Stokes
- Date published
Terms of Sale
The John Bale Books LLC
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]