Hagans Clock Manor Museum Horological Collection
by Mr. and Mrs. Orville R. Hagans
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Squirrel Away Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Hagans Clock Manor Museum Horological Collection
- Mr. and Mrs. Orville R. Hagans
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- 1st Edition
- Golden Bell Press
- Place of Publication
- Denver, CO, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- Collecting Clocks Timepiece Time Collectors
- 4to - 9.5" to 12" Tall
Terms of Sale
Squirrel Away Books
We accept many major credit cards through Biblio.com.
We also accept business checks, personal checks, money orders, cash in USD and PayPal-(firstname.lastname@example.org). Checks must clear before we send the book.
About the Seller
About Squirrel Away Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]