A Son of Hagar: a Romance of Our Times
by Caine, Hall
- very good
- Very Good
Rochester, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: A. L. Burt Company Book. Very Good. Hardcover. First Edition Thus.. Publisher's burgundy cloth with gilt lettering on spine. Boards bright with solid edges and corners; faintest trace of staining on front board. Spine crisp and solid, tightly bound. Text block toned. Contents clean and attractive. A solid copy; photographs available upon request. Size: 8vo - 7¾" - 9¾.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Small World Books, LLC (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- A Son of Hagar: a Romance of Our Times
- Caine, Hall
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- First Edition Thus.
- A. L. Burt Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- FICTION ROMANCE
Terms of Sale
Small World Books, LLC
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2011
Rochester, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Small World Books, LLC
Classic used and rare books store with an inventory of nearly 40,000 book in all fields specializing in classic fiction, modern 1st editions and modern literature, children and juvenile newer and collectible books,mystery,science fiction, fantasy, mythology, poetry, photography, art, history, regional and local history, religion, psychology, philosophy gardening, cooking, antiquarian rare books, etc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]