Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
V. S. Naipaul was born in Trinidad in 1932. He went to England on a scholarship in 1950. After four years at Oxford he began to write, and since then he has followed no other profession. He is the author of more than twenty books of fiction and nonfiction and the recipient of numerous honors, including the Nobel Prize in 2001, the Booker Prize in 1971, and a knighthood for services to literature in 1990. He lives in Wiltshire, England.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Bookshelf (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Half a Life
- Naipaul, V. S
- Book condition
- New New
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Center Point Pub
- Place of Publication
- Thorndike, Maine, U.s.a.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Please return the item in the packaging received or equivalent packaging.
Please report any shipping damage or concerns with condition or content within seven days.
For greater detail on how problems are handled, see "Return Instructions."
Thank you for your interest.
About the Seller
About The Bookshelf
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]