Halifax at War and Wellington at War
by RAPIER, Brian J.; Bowyer, Chaz
- Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Promotional Reprint Company. Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket. 1995. Hardcover. 1856481735 . Two works in one book, each focusing on an individual RAF bomber. With many b&w photos showing the planes, missions and men who flew them. 'Halifax' edited by Alan Hollingsworth. --- In pictorial hardcovers, with color images of each plane on front and back covers. In jacket with the same color photos. --- A bright, clean, unmarked copy in similar jacket. Dust jacket in removable archival mylar protector. ; 4to 11" - 13" tall; 256 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Halifax at War and Wellington at War
- RAPIER, Brian J.; Bowyer, Chaz
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Promotional Reprint Company
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Military and Military Leaders;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]