Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Marshall, Morgan, &n Scott, 1903. Hardback, bound in worn and dull green cloth, the front board is cracked, the hinges weak. The free endpaper is partially deached and has an inscription. The title page has an owner's inscription. There is some browning and foxing throughout.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Gage Postal Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- HALLELUJA LIEDEREN VOOR ZONDAGSCHOLEN
- Murray, C
- Book condition
- Marshall, Morgan, &n Scott
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Gage Postal Books
All books are very good used copies with defects as noted. Books found not to be as described may be returned for a full refund.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Gage Postal Books
One of the largest sellers of used theological and religious books in the U.K. Established in 1971.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]