by Christie, Agatha
Standard Delivery: 30 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
E-book exclusive extras: Christie biographer Charles Osborne's essay on Hallowe'en Party; "The Poirots": the complete guide to all the cases of the great Belgian detective. Mystery writer Ariadne Oliver has been invited to a Hallowe’en party at Woodleigh Common. One of the other guests is an adolescent girl known for telling tall tales of murder and intrigue -- and for being generally unpleasant. But when the girl, Joyce, is found drowned in an apple-bobbing tub, Mrs Oliver wonders after the fictional nature of the girl’s claim that she had once witnessed a murder. Which of the party guests wanted to keep her quiet is a question for Ariadne’s friend Hercule Poirot. But unmasking a killer this Hallowe’en is not going to be easy -- for there isn’t a soul in Woodleigh who believes the late little storyteller was actually murdered.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- N. G. Lawrie Books. (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Hallowe'en Party
- Christie, Agatha
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Fontana / Collins.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- AGATHA CHRISTIE CRIME DETECTIVE MURDER MYSTERY NOVEL.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Paperback Fiction;
Terms of Sale
N. G. Lawrie Books.
Returns if not as described; please e mail first to notify us.
About the Seller
About N. G. Lawrie Books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.