Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Hamilton Ont: Hamilton Normal School, 1925 A solid book, missing the title page. Hand written 'tenth year book 1925 ' on ffep verso. decorative eps no gutter splitting. The text block is solid and has no damage. Pictures and literary conributions from the students. Green cloth covered boards with dulled gilt title and motto. Green library binding tape on spine. Minor bumping to free edge corners and a small bump to top of front cover.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Hamilton Normal School Year Book 1924 -25
- Ennis Georgina ( editor)
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Hamilton Normal School
- Place of Publication
- Hamilton Ont
- Date published
- Hamilton Normal School Year Book Ontario Education Local History
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- library binding
- A type of reinforced binding designed for libraries, schools, or other applications where a book might experience high...[more]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]