Hamlet (No Fear Shakespeare) (Volume 3)
by William Shakespeare
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
In this quintessential Shakespearean drama, Hamlets halting pursuit of revenge for his fathers death unfolds in a series of highly charged confrontations that climax in tragedy. Includes bibliographical references (p. -178).
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Discover Books (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Hamlet (No Fear Shakespeare) (Volume 3)
- William Shakespeare
- Book condition
- Used - POOR
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.s.a.
- This edition first published
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
About Discover Books
We think books should achieve their greatest possible purpose: Whether purchased by another reader, donated to help a child acquire the lifelong skill of literacy, or recycled as a new product, it has a story to tell. We let stories live on.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any... [More]
This Book’s Categories
- Fiction & Literature Classic Literature
- Fiction & Literature English Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Individual Authors
- Fiction & Literature Individual Authors James Joyce William Shakespeare
- Fiction & Literature Literary Studies Literary Criticism
- Children & Juvenile Juvenile & Young Adult Juvenile Fiction & Literature
- Children & Juvenile Juvenile & Young Adult Juvenile Nonfiction