HAMMOND AMBASSADOR WORLD ATLAS, FINAL CENCUS EDITION INCLUDING ZIP CODES
by HAMMOND & HARM J. DE BLU ET AL
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Union, NJ, U.S.A.: HAMMOND, INC, 1985. Book. Very Good. Hardcover. No PRINTING NOTED. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall. 484 PAGES. ALL EDGES GILT. CREAM DUST JACKET ON HARDCOVER BOOK. HAMMOND, INC. 1985. BOOK IS CLEAN, BRIGHT AND SECURE. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Jacque Mongelli (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- HAMMOND AMBASSADOR WORLD ATLAS, FINAL CENCUS EDITION INCLUDING ZIP CODES
- HAMMOND & HARM J. DE BLU ET AL
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- No PRINTING NOTED
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- HAMMOND, INC
- Place of Publication
- Union, NJ, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- ATLASES REFERENCE GEOGRAPHY ATLAS
- Bookseller catalogs
- REFERENCE; NON-FICTION; TRAVEL & GEOGRAPHY;
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Turnable within 7 days of receipt if not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Jacque Mongelli
Over 45 years of experience.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]