Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Maplewood, New Jersey: C. S. Hammond & Co. 1964. Paperback. Color pictorial stapled wrap. Very Good+. Interior pristine. Cover and interior pages tightly bound with three clean staples. Light shelfwear to cover. Not from a library. 48 pages; 12.125 inches x 9.375 inches. A collection of maps illustrating geographically the most significant periods and events in the development of western civilization.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books of the World (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Hammond's Historical Atlas
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- C. S. Hammond & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Maplewood, New Jersey
- Date published
- History, geography, maps, atlas, United States, Europe, Western Civilizatio
- Bookseller catalogs
- Exploration, Expeditions, and Discoveries; History;
Terms of Sale
Books of the World
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Books of the World
Selling books from around the world. I am not a professional bookseller. Rather, I am finding new homes for the library I have collected over five decades.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.