Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Heritage Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Hand-Book of Anglo-Saxon and Early English
- Corson, Hiram
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good minus
- Jacket condition
- No DJ
- New, Revised
- Henry Holt
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Books on Books & Reading;
- 12mo = 7-9"
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives not as described or damaged.
About the Seller
About Heritage Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]