A Hand Book for Travellers in Ireland, Descriptive of Its Scenery, Towns, Seats, Antiquities, Etc. With All the Railways Now Open ... An Outline of Its Mineral Structure, a Brief View of Its Botany, and Information for Anglers.
by FRASER, James
- Very Good.
Newton Abbot, Devon
Standard Delivery: 14 to 51 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Roger Collicott Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Hand Book for Travellers in Ireland, Descriptive of Its Scenery, Towns, Seats, Antiquities, Etc. With All the Railways Now Open ... An Outline of Its Mineral Structure, a Brief View of Its Botany, and Information for Anglers.
- FRASER, James
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good.
- Quantity available
- Sixth Thousand, Corrected and Enlarged
- James McGlashan
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Ireland. Railways. Angling. Irish Railways. CATX100
- Bookseller catalogs
- CATALOGUE 100;
- Stout 8vo
Terms of Sale
Roger Collicott Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Roger Collicott Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.