Handbook of Western Australia: Being a Short Account of its History, Resources, Scope for Settlement, and Land Laws
by MacDevitt, E. O
- Good condition
Garrison, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Perth: Sands & McDougall, 1897. Wraps. Good condition. Information for the prospective settler in Western Australia, including: history, colonisation, railways, public works, political conditions, climate, industries, scope for settlement, divisions of the colony, land laws, vineyards, orchards & gardens, homestead farms and the Agricultural Bank Act of 1894. 12mo, 31pp. Disbound, in original yellow printed paper wrappers. Blind library stamp front cover and last page. A bit rubbed along spine edge front wrapper; wrappers slightly dusty. The price struck through in black on front wrapper. Trove 5394270 records copies at 4 libraries but does not name them. OCLC: 219960354 records 6 copies.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Antipodean Books, Maps & Prints (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Handbook of Western Australia: Being a Short Account of its History, Resources, Scope for Settlement, and Land Laws
- MacDevitt, E. O
- Book condition
- Used - Good condition
- Quantity available
- Sands & McDougall
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Antipodean Books, Maps & Prints
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 10 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2009
Garrison, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Antipodean Books, Maps & Prints
Booksellers for over 40 years, members of prominent trade associations (ABAA, ILAB, ANZAAB, IMCOS, ANZMS, PBFA). We are located at Garrison NY, a stone's throw from the Metro North Hudson line train, just over 1 hr. from NYC on the banks of the Hudson River. Books, maps, prints & ephemera bought & sold.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback.... [More]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]