Handicrafts and Hobbies for Pleasure and Profit
by Ickis, Marguerite
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Greystone Press, 1948. Remnants of jacket laid in. Boards tanning on edges. Pages are clean, text has no markings, binding is sound. . Book Club Edition. Hard Cover. Good/Poor. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Top Notch books (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Handicrafts and Hobbies for Pleasure and Profit
- Ickis, Marguerite
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Book Club Edition
- Greystone Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Top Notch books
Orders are shipped daily through the US Post Office. We can ship through United Parcel Service or Federal Express upon request. We will ship internationally, rates determined by weight and destination. Books may be returned within 10 days for any reason, and within 30 days for cause.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Top Notch books
Top Notch Books has been selling books on-line for 6 years. We currently have over 125,000 books in our inventory and we add titles daily. Our books include rare, antique, out-of-print, collectible, signed, as well as gently used books that are a good read.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- book club edition
- A generic term denoting a book which was produced or distributed by one of any number of book club organizations. Usually the... [More]