Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Nominated for the first ever Man Booker International Prize representing the best writers in contemporary fiction, Margaret Atwood is the author of more than 35 internationally acclaimed works of fiction, poetry and critical essays. Her numerous awards include the Governor General’s Award for The Handmaid’s Tale , and The Giller Prize and Italian Premio Mondello for Alias Grace . The Handmaid’s Tale , Cat’s Eye , Alias Grace , and Oryx and Crake were all shortlisted for the Man Booker Prize, which she won with The Blind Assassin . She is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada, and has been awarded the Norwegian Order of Literary Merit and the French Chevalier dans l’Ordre des Arts et des Lettres among many others; she is a Foreign Honorary Member for Literature of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. She lives in Toronto.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- L. W. Currey, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE HANDMAID'S TALE
- Atwood, Margaret
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Houghton Mifflin Company
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Filmed Books; Dystopia; Feminist SF; Tale of the Future; Utopian Literature; Women in SF; Women
Terms of Sale
L. W. Currey, Inc.
About the Seller
About L. W. Currey, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]