The Handmaid's Tale.
by Atwood, Margaret
- Very Good in Good dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Standard Delivery: 5 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Nominated for the first ever Man Booker International Prize representing the best writers in contemporary fiction, Margaret Atwood is the author of more than 35 internationally acclaimed works of fiction, poetry and critical essays. Her numerous awards include the Governor General’s Award for The Handmaid’s Tale , and The Giller Prize and Italian Premio Mondello for Alias Grace . The Handmaid’s Tale , Cat’s Eye , Alias Grace , and Oryx and Crake were all shortlisted for the Man Booker Prize, which she won with The Blind Assassin . She is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada, and has been awarded the Norwegian Order of Literary Merit and the French Chevalier dans l’Ordre des Arts et des Lettres among many others; she is a Foreign Honorary Member for Literature of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. She lives in Toronto.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pilgrim Reader Books - IOBA (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Handmaid's Tale.
- Atwood, Margaret
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Good dust jacket
- First Edition; Second Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- McClelland and Stewart Limited.
- Place of Publication
- Toronto, Ontario.
- Date published
- 0771008139, Literature; First edition; Second Printing;, Nobel Prize;
- Bookseller catalogs
- CANADIAN LITERATURE;
Terms of Sale
Pilgrim Reader Books - IOBA
We accept payment via credit cards through the Biblio system and also by PayPal or cheque. Please contact us if you wish another method. Institutions can be billed on account once credit is established. Books are shipped immediately upon receipt of payment. All reasonable returns are accepted within 30 days - please e-mail beforehand. The full purchase price is refunded. All book shipments are fully insured at no extra cost.
About the Seller
About Pilgrim Reader Books - IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...[more]