Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- M.Pollak Antiquariat - Est.1899 (IL)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE HANUKKAH LAMP.
- Narkiss, M
- Book condition
- Numbered Edition
- Bnay Bezalel Publishing Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Judaica Chanukka Hanukkah Lamps Ceremonial Jewish Art
- Bookseller catalogs
- JEWISH AND ISRAELI ART;
Terms of Sale
M.Pollak Antiquariat - Est.1899
M.POLLAK ANTIQUARIAT Est.1899, ABA, ILAB
All major credit cards (Amex, Mastercard, Visa, Diners) Bank transfer (IBAN account in Germany and $ account in Israel) PAYPAL(paypal address: email@example.com)
* DUE TO COVID-19 CRISIS:**
**Our displayed prices DO NOT include the normally free shipping of registered surface mail. We are urged by the circumstances to use and charge registered airmail for the time being.
Thank you for understanding in these demanding times.
Please contact us for information on our convenient courier shipping rates.
**When payment will be done via paypal, increased shipping costs for heavier or multiple volume items will be visible on your paypal-invoice.**
Returns within 7 days of arrival, only if not properly described.
Our displayed prices include registered surface mail to many countries!
The included shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG.
If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
We ship with registered surface mail, unless otherwise stated or ordered.
RARELY CUSTOMERS MIGHT HAVE TO EXPECT LONGER DELIVERY TIMES THAN INDICATED FOR THE INCLUDED SURFACE SHIPPING. Please contact us for information on our convenient airmail or courier shipping rates.
When payment will be done via paypal, increased shipping costs for heavier or multiple volume items will be visible on your paypal-invoice.
When ordering from Australia, South-America or Far-Eastern Countries, we kindly ask you to choose our convenient airmail rates, where parcels can be tracked, otherwise shipment will be on the customer's responsibility.
Correspondence in English, German, French, Hebrew
About the Seller
About M.Pollak Antiquariat - Est.1899
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]