The Happy Isles of Oceania: Paddling the Pacific
by Theroux, Paul
- See description
Madison, New Jersey
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
In one of his most exotic and breathtaking journeys, the intrepid traveler Paul Theroux ventures to the South Pacific, exploring fifty-one islands by collapsible kayak. Beginning in New Zealand's rain forests and ultimately coming to shore thousands of miles away in Hawaii, Theroux paddles alone over isolated atolls, through dirty harbors and shark-filled waters, and along treacherous coastlines. This exhilarating tropical epic is full of disarming observations and high adventure.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- The Chatham Bookseller, LLC (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Happy Isles of Oceania: Paddling the Pacific
- Theroux, Paul
- Book condition
- First Edition
- Easton Press
- Place of Publication
- Norwalk, Conn.
- Date Published
- SEA KAYAKING--OCEANIA. OCEANIA--DESCRIPTION AND TRAVEL. OCEANIA--HISTORY, L OCAL. SIGNED BOOKS. LEATHER BINDINGS. EASTON PRESS.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Signed Books; Easton Press; Leather Bindings;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
The Chatham Bookseller, LLC
About the Seller
About The Chatham Bookseller, LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes: