Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
David Dabydeen was born in Guyana. He has published three novels and three collections of poetry, and has won a number of prizes. His last novel, The Counting House , was shortlisted for the 1997 IMPAC Award.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
The Book Scouts
We guarantee the condition of every book as it\'s described on the Biblio web site. If you\'re dissatisfied with your purchase, you\'re eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you\'ve changed your mind about a book that you\'ve ordered, please contact us and we\'ll respond within 2 business days.
About the Seller
About The Book Scouts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- number line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that...[more]
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...[more]