Harper's New Monthly Magazine. Volume VIII. December 1853- May 1854.
by Various. Charles Dickens, Herman Melville, T. B. Thorpe, W. M. Thackeray, Jacob Abbott
- very good
- Very Good
Bluffton, South Carolina
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Bygone Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Harper's New Monthly Magazine. Volume VIII. December 1853- May 1854.
- Various. Charles Dickens, Herman Melville, T. B. Thorpe, W. M. Thackeray, Jacob Abbott
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Harper & Brothers
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- CHARLES DICKENS, HERMAN MELVILLE, T. B. THORPE, W. M. THACKERAY, JACOB ABBOTT, HOLY LAND, MADAME DE STAEL, COTTON CULTIVATION, SLAVERY, SHORT STORIES, AMERICAN PERIDOCIALS
- Bookseller catalogs
- Journals / Periodicals;
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
About Bygone Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the... [More]
- Marbled boards
- ... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]