HARRY CASTLEMON Boys' Own Author
by Blanck, Jacob
- very good
- Very Good/Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
R R Bowker Company. NY. 1941. Limited Edition 1/750. Book size about 6 by 9 inches with some 142 pages. Bound in green cloth with gilt spine lettering. In the original unclipped dust wrapper. Illustrated with many full page photo plates on glossy paper. The classic bibliography on Castlemon's works. Book with light overall wear. Dust wrapper with top edge wear. VERY GOOD/GOOD Language: eng Language: eng 0.0 Language: eng Language: eng Language: eng. Limited Edition.. Hardcover. Very Good/Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- the book scot (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- HARRY CASTLEMON Boys' Own Author
- Blanck, Jacob
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Limited Edition.
- R R Bowker Company. NY. 1941. Limited Edition 1/750.
- HARRY CASTLEMON BIBLIOGRAPHY
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
the book scot
All books are guaranteed to be as described and are returnable for any reason if not satisfied. Books will be shipped by Media Mail or Priority Mail at your choice.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About the book scot
I am a general line dealer with a specialty in books about Scotland and by Scots.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]